SENIOR TECHNICAL MANAGER – Electrical Appliances
Salary: Highly Competitive Salary & Package Dependent on Experience
Duties for the Senior Technical Manager include: –
- Provide supervision and monitoring to your team to develop skills within the department.
- Ensuring all Electrical Appliances brought to market are safe, fit for purpose and of acceptable quality, meeting both internal and external requirements.
- Feedback to manufacturers on suggested product improvements and design changes required.
- Meet all legal compliance standards required and constantly meet customer expectations in relation to product quality
- Investigation and satisfactory resolution of customer complaints
- Monitoring and reporting on supplier performance to aid supplier selection and ongoing performance measurement
Our Client is a highly successful, rapidly expanding business in the consumer electrical goods sector. Products include, White Goods, SDAs, MDAs and more. Within this highly competitive sector, our client is one of the leading suppliers in their market to the top supermarkets and retailers in the UK.
This has been achieved through a very hands-on management style and complete focus on driving the business forward.
What are we looking for?
The successful applicant will have excellent leadership skills and experience with Electrical Appliances in a similar technical role gained from a Manufacturing / Product Test or Laboratory environment.
You must thoroughly understand Quality principles and be able to communicate these to both internal and external parties.
Ideally you will hold relevant Engineering / Technical qualifications, be computer literate and able to support the improvement of product process with a good eye for detail.
What’s in it for you?
In return you will be welcomed into a team player environment and excellent working culture.
Due to continuous expansion plans, there will also be opportunities for personal development and progression
Employees are rewarded generously for their commitment and hard work!
Interested? Please apply now, or contact Luke at Landers Recruitment