Order Processing Administrator
Based: Chorley, Lancashire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Company Bonus and Excellent Benefits
Our client is a well-known, global, £multi-million turnover organisation renowned for the manufacture and marketing of high quality innovative products sold to retailers in the UK and Worldwide! The business is in a period of tremendous growth, therefore, due to an internal promotion the business is now recruiting for an Order Processing Specialist
Order Processing Administrator duties include:
- Process all incoming EDI orders accurately and timely
- Check orders to verify correct product numbers, quantity and pricing
- Insert orders into company systems
- Raise pro forma invoices
- Manage correspondence between the Sales Team and Customers
- Answering incoming calls
- Dealing with Customer enquiries by phone and e-mail
What are we looking for?
- Relevant EDI Order Entry experience is required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to deadlines
- Bubbly, enthusiastic personality and team player attitude!
The successful applicant will join an exciting and quirky global leader with brands and products regularly advertised on television.
A company that is not only focussed on dominating the market worldwide, but also puts a big importance on looking after their staff and creating the right environment at work.
The benefits package is generous as you would expect from a worldwide company and the business can offer opportunities for future career development.
|Job Ref||EDI Admin|