Highly dynamic, forward thinking business specialising in the supply of branded and own brand electrical products and appliances to most of the major retailers in the UK and directly to customer homes. The business is in a period of tremendous growth, therefore, to support continuous improvement the business is recruiting for an Office Manager / PA to support the day to day running of the office and support the Directors
The Office Manager / PA will have a hands-on role supporting the company Directors with daily administrative duties which can include but not limited to:
- Support key strategic projects assigned by the MD across the business
- Support on events management, including company social events, charity fund raising and other corporate events
- Arrange and co-ordinate internal and external meetings
- Take minutes at meetings
- Organise travel, provide itineraries
- Liaise and interact with external contacts on behalf of the MD, via phone, e-mail and in person
- Collate various management information and develop reports
- Budget control
To fill this vacancy, we are looking for a highly organised person, with good attention to detail. You must be adaptable to change, able to work with pace and accuracy in a fast-moving environment. Strong IT skills and communication skills will be necessary.
What’s in it for you?
In return you will be welcomed into a team player environment and excellent working culture within a business that is rapidly expanding.