Highly dynamic, forward thinking business specialising in the supply of branded and own brand electrical products and appliances to most of the major retailers in the UK and directly to customer homes. The business is in a period of tremendous growth, therefore, to support continuous improvement of their business systems and system integration they are now looking for a Graduate with scripting language experience to join their team
The Business Systems Integrator will be a key member of the Business Systems and Project Management teams. Duties include: –
- Lead/assist with integrations of new systems into the business
- Lead/assist with business change management
- Create, implement and maintain new business reporting tools
- Undertake risk assessments
- Utilise scripting to assist in integrations to the current systems
- Contribute to and take an active part in the project teams throughout the business
- Support the Head of Business Systems on various projects/tasks as directed
To fill this vacancy, we are looking for graduate applicants with a degree or higher qualification in Maths, Finance, Project Management, IT or Business-related subjects coupled with experience in a commercial business environment.
You will be highly organised with excellent attention to detail. Adaptable with the ability to work to deadlines and good Microsoft Excel and IT skills.
Exposure to Crystal Reports, VB\SQL\C# scripting language is desirable along with the capability to learn IT Systems quickly
What’s in it for you?
In return you will be welcomed into a team player environment and excellent working culture within a business that is rapidly expanding and can offer opportunities for personal development and progression!