My client is a well-established logistics & supply-chain business based in Preston, they are currently looking for a talented professional to join their team.
The successful candidate will play an integral part of the team, ensuring best practice across the department.
- Build relationships with existing clients
- Build relationships with key suppliers
- Plan trailer space
- Build consignment records
- Manage consignment cost & regulation
- Arrange European courier consignments across a multitude of platforms including Freight, Sea, and Air
- Arrange consignment costs with 3rd party suppliers
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a freight forwarding environment, candidates should have a good deal of experience with Freight, Air & Sea consignment specification and organisation. Candidate should hold a full UK driver’s license.
If this role is of interest please send a copy of your CV to Kelly at Landers Recruitment