The Company: My client is a well-established, Global manufacturer of consumer products and well-known brands. Suppliers to the major retailers and online retailers in the UK, Europe and Worldwide.
They have proven to double their turnover year on year and are on track to significantly increase business over the next 5 years.
The Role: The European Sales Administrator is a new role due to business growth in Europe. The Sales Administrator will have a hands-on role assisting the International / Export Sales Team with administration and customer support. This will include: –
- Providing excellent customer care to European retail and distributor customers
- Processing customer orders and managing customer expectations
- Provide product knowledge, pricing and availability for customers
- Update the sales team with line reviews, discontinued items and changes
- Provide promotional material to support retail stores
- Arrange travel, accommodation etc. when required for the sales team
- Attend trade shows with the sales team when required
- Project coordination and management
We’re looking for a customer focused, confident communicator that thrives in a fast-moving environment, ever changing environment. Attention to detail is a must along with good Excel and IT skills.
As this is a new role, it would suit a structured, organised person with good problem-solving skills.
Experience in a similar Sales Support, Sales Administration or Account Management role is required.
Fluency in any European languages is desirable but not necessary!